Wednesday 24 March 2010

Collage

As well as making the charaters I have been looking at collage I have used photoshop to layer up images and to play around with colour.
Using Photosop has been great as I have been able to change things move images around and see what works best I am also able to draw on top of images.


I was inspired by Eduardo Recife, he uses vintage magazine for his images, he paints and draws on top of them.




Eduardo Recife, Where did hope go, 2005.




Eduardo Recife is an artist/illustrator, graphic designer, and typographer from Brazil. He is the man behind Misprinted Type, which is a well known website fpr focusing on his personal collages and drawings and his world wide famous typefaces.

he uses a form of a simple text, collage, drawing or a typeface but he also works with pencil, paint, computer, photography, and collages. Recife’s illustrations have a characteristic vintage feel and an old-era style.

No comments:

Post a Comment